I got snapped racking a hand full of sour worms.
I Had a hand full already but couldn't resist.. I mean God gave us two hands for a reason.
Was only by some old punk who was stoking Campbell's soup.. So I dropped them and ran. I swear I got chased for about 4kms. Was intense.
So am looking into buyin a whip (car) to roll me and the krew around, (I have a car back home, But wud rather not ship it over..) Need something to do sum mad rah'kies on peoples lawns.
Think of all the thug activities i will be able to do, instead of using mums honda!
what do you think of these rides? Hit up comments dawgz.

1978 caddy on bagz - $22k

2000 benz on 22's - $20k

2003 porsche - $30k, prob not.. to pricey...
chur
YOUNG DUKEz KREW - 884 STREET
fo lyfe

No comments:
Post a Comment