Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I need another dose..

Ok... 
So today right, me and my bouiz were in c-down (countdown) gettin a mad feed of fried chicken and a cask of wine each as we normally do on wednesdays as we none of as have work.

I didn't even plan on it, or even think about it, it just happen.. i racked a sour worm from the bulk bins. (As I lightly touched on in my first post.) 

I didn't even know i was doing it. But it was so good, Tasted so dam good, Quote me now, Free food tasted better. 

I have done it many times before, But i dunno this time was just amazing, The excitement of realizing what i had done then the taste, got my heart pumping, Im a true thug. Committing crimez with out even knowing.

I NEED ANOTHER DOSE!!

So Im going back tonight, they are open 24/7, excellent. I will strike at 11pm, Mum said i have to be home before midnight on a weekday. Ahhhhh.. i mean yea.. 

Ill Post details when i return, If i dont get caught by the filth or rent a cop.

Peace out bo'z
ex

No comments:

Post a Comment